March 12 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Get ready Delmarva… The KingPin of all contests is happening at Lefty’s Alley & Eats.
It’s KingPin Karaoke! So if you sing in the shower, in the streets, or anywhere else, you might have what it takes to compete in our contest. Every Thursday night for 5 weeks, beginning February 27th, Lefty’s will invite up to 40 contestants to sing for all inclusive trip to Punta Cana. Registration begins at 6:00 pm and the competition starts at 7:00 pm. Listen to local talent and enjoy Karaoke, food and drink specials and help pick a weekly winner with your applause. See you there for our Kingpin Karaoke Contest, sponsored by Jim Beam, Beth’s Travel, Q105, Froggy 99.9, and KISS 95.9.
Lefty’s Alley and Eats KingPin Karaoke Rules and Regulations:
February 27th, 2019 – March 26th, 2019
Finals: March 26th, 2019
Failure to comply with the Official Rules and Regulations may result in disqualification. 3 winners selected each week. First prize will be a laneside package for 10, at Lefty’s Alley and Eats. Prizes provided to 2nd and 3rd place winners each week. Contest runs from February 27th- March 26st. Finals are to be held March 26th, 2019 where all top 3 winners of each week will compete with each other in the finals. Grand prize winner receives a 3 night all inclusive stay at Larimar Resort in Punta Cana and round trip airfare for two. No cash value, the winner cannot transfer to another person. Trip information will be available on site each week at the event courtesy of Beth’s Travel. Employees of IHeart Radio, Oasis Travel and Lefty’s Alley and Eats cannot compete in the contest. These Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice.
- Sign up for contest starts at 6pm each Thursday night
- Maximum of 40 contestants will be able to sign up each week
- Contest start time is 7pm
- Only solos will be able to perform
- Top 3 will be chosen each week to compete in the finals on March 26h, 2019
- If you are not chosen within the top 3 you may return the following week to compete again; the same rules apply
- All contestants must be 21 years of age or older to compete
Contestant judging is scored on a scale from 1-10, and based on the following:
- Vocal Ability (quality, range, pitch)
- Stage Presence (body language, style, form)
- Audience Participation (applause, cheers)
Song choices while competing:
- 1 song per contestant allowed
- No repeat songs (If a song has been sung no repeats until the following week)
- Songs must be kid-friendly (no profanity or sexual references permitted)